· Perform thorough cleansing of skin with Physio Natura Cleansing Milk and Physio Natura Tonic Lotion.
· Prepare Physio Natura Face & Body Scrub by adding Physio Natura Dead Sea SaltS (pounded to a smaller grain size) and 4 drops of Reducing Synergy and Multipurpose Synergy; perform smoothing peeling and massage the affected body parts.
· Remove any residue using lukewarm water.
· Apply Physio Natura Thermogenic Body Cream on the parts to be treated using the Connective tissue massage.
· Apply Physio Natura Modeling Mask, 1 or 2 gauzes according to the size of the area to be treated and perform the Physio Natura Modeling Plaster.
· Apply Physio Natura Modeling Plaster (according to the instructions for use on the package) using a flat spatula until a layer about 1 cm thick.
· While performing the plaster, it is advisable to keep a correct body position in order to ensure optimal shaping/toning effects. Leave on for at least 20 minutes and remove.
· Proceed to massage with Physio Natura Modeling Body Cream Him & Her enriched with 4 drops of Physio Natura Synergy adjuvant for Draining Treatment.